We provide Reducing Flanges that are fabricated using quality stainless steel. These reducing flanges are available in different configuration to meet the requirement of varied industry applications. Our stainless steel reducing flanges range is mainly used to connect tubings and pipe sections.Reducing flanges offer various advantages such as close tolerances, reliability and durability. Moreover, the SS reducing flanges are supplied in customized specifications.
- Carbon Steel : ASTM A 105, ASTM A 181
- Alloy Steel : ASTM A 182, GR F1, F11, F22, F5, F9, F91
- Nickel Alloys : Monel 400 & 500, Inconel 600 & 625, Incolloy 800, 825, Hastelloy C22,C276
- Copper Alloys : Copper, Brass & Gunmetal
- Size : 1/8" NB TO 48"NB.
- Class : 150, 300,400 ,600,900, 1500 & 2500 .
- ANSI : ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, MSS SP44, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48
- DIN :DIN2527, DIN2566, DIN2573, DIN2576, DIN2641, DIN2642, DIN2655, DIN2656, DIN2627, DIN2628, DIN2629, DIN 2631, DIN2632, DIN2633, DIN2634, DIN2635, DIN2636, DIN2637, DIN2638, DIN2673.